This is a good thing! Lennox Air conditioning Systems have designed a truly amazing commercial air conditioning solution for today's "GREEN" consumer. Their new system utilizes an integrated solar panel system that provides power to the unit during all periods of use, however, the real benefit comes during the "peak" usage hours of the day when FPL charges at a higher rate. The solar panels connect directly to the Lennox commercial unit and provide power in a fashion that allows the unit to increase it's effective SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) up to 34 or higher!
Benefits of the new system:
• The first and only commercial HVAC system that integrates directly with solar power
• Available exclusively for the Energence® rooftop unit as a factory-installed option
• Each Solar-Ready Energence rooftop unit can accommodate up to 21 solar panels
• Micro inverter technology individually controls the panels making the system safer and more reliable
• Changes to the building’s electrical wiring infrastructure is not required
• Communication module provides online monitoring of system status, energy production and environmental benefits in real-time
• Recognized as a Buildings Magazine "Money-Saving Product" in 2011
• 2011 ACHR News Dealer Design Awards "Gold" Winner in the Light Commercial HVAC category
The list below includes both commercial and residential installations that Allstate Air and Heat has completed in the recent past. We pride ourselves on doing whatever it takes to make the customer 100% satisfied after the sale!